The mission of The International School of Minnesota is to be recognized as a provider of top-quality education to a highly diverse student body. ISM prepares all students for success in college, equips them with the ability and desire for lifelong learning, and strengthens their civic, ethical, and moral values. ISM maintains high standards of efficiency and accountability throughout its organization.
The benefits of an ISM education last a lifetime and open up a world of opportunity. We invite you to join the ISM family and set your child on a path to success as a productive global citizen.
Learn more about our approach to academics based on the SABIS® Educational System™.
- World languages taught daily by native speakers, starting in Preschool and continuing through 12th Grade.
- An atmosphere of tolerance, acceptance, and appreciation of diversity.
- A track record of academic excellence:
- Average SAT and ACT scores well above the state and national averages.
- College acceptance list including some of the World's Top 100 universities as reported by Times Higher Education.
- High AP scores with several students recognized as AP Scholars.
- Rolling admissions.
- Strong Arts, Music, Athletics and Leadership program, national and international educational trips and many extra-curricular activities.
- Day care and weekly swimming lessons for our younger students.
- Student support services through SLO® and College Counseling.
- Residence hall to accommodate High School boarding students.
- Diversity of our student body and staff.