The Learning Never Stops!
Stay safe while learning at the International School of Minnesota
The International School of Minnesota is excited to welcome students back to campus for the 2020-2021 school year. Our priority will first be on student safety, followed closely by ensuring academic achievement.
Safety Precautions Include:
- Segmenting students by grade-level cohorts with minimal cross interaction. Each grade level will remain with their cohort, from entering the school in one of four dedicated entrances to spending time in their classrooms.
- Early Childhood Education
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Upper School
- Faculty & staff, as well as students, will wear masks throughout the school day.
- Students will remain in their classes, with desks 6 feet apart, and teachers will move between classes rather than moving students whenever possible.
- Following guidelines to reduce risk including:
- Consistent cleaning and disinfection of classrooms and shared spaces.
- Temperature checks for students and staff prior to entering the school.
- Following social distancing requirements.
To learn more about our safety precautions, please refer to the following documents:
As additional information becomes available, it will be added to this page.
If ordered to stay at home, the school will follow required State or Federal guidelines. If necessary, we are fully prepared to transition to online learning or to follow a hybrid method of learning
The Louisa Procter Early Childhood Education Center is a fully licensed daycare by the state of Minnesota. Preschool and Prekindergarten classes will continue to serve our youngest learners unless daycare centers in the state are closed.
In case the pandemic progresses and we are restricted in returning to campus, the school will revert to our enhanced online learning model. Learn more about our online learning program here.