We understand that a private education is an investment into your child’s future. We are committed to providing the highest quality education, faculty, experiences, and facilities to foster your child’s educational growth. We also understand that an ISM education represents an expense that may beyond your family’s reach. That’s why are committed to providing you with the best value for a private school education while also providing need-based financial aid for those who qualify.
ISM works with Smart Aid to complete a financial aid needs assessment for any family applying for financial aid. All domestic students in grades 1-12 are eligible to apply for financial aid.
How to Apply for Financial Aid:
- Complete an application for admission to The International School of Minnesota.
- Create a Smart Aid Account.
- Complete information about income and expenses, assets, debts, and any special circumstances.
- Upload Required Documentation: paystubs, W-2s, tax return, supplemental income documentation, special circumstances letter (if applicable).
- Pay $35 financial aid application processing fee.
For a step by step guide of the Smart Aid Financial Aid Application, click here.
Once your financial aid application is processed by Smart Aid, a recommendation will be sent to the school. The application and review process takes 2-4 weeks at which time, you will be notified of your financial aid award.
If you have questions about the status of your financial aid application, you may contact the admissions office at: email@example.com.
If you need assistance completing your application for financial aid, you may also connect with Smart Aid directly:
Early Childhood Education