Discovery Extended Day
Welcome to ISM’s Discovery Extended Day, where every day brings new adventures for our students in preschool to Grade 5! Extended Day is a fun and safe place for your child to study, play, wind down after a great day, or have a place to stay between after-school activities.
The morning session is available from 7:30 - 8:10 a.m., just before school starts. The afternoon session begins at 3:30 p.m., immediately after school dismissal, and ends at 6:00 p.m. This program is an amazing added value that is currently offered at no additional cost, however, late pick-up charges will be assessed.
After-School Athletics & Activities
We are also proud to offer a wide range of afterschool athletics & activities beginning in preschool. Students who participate in these activities can join Extended Day before and after their scheduled start/end time, which leaves parents worry-free regarding after-school pick-up, knowing their student is in great care under the supervision of our staff. Offerings vary by term and are based on student’s interests.
Here is a sampling of athletics and activities offered at an additional cost for students in Preschool to Grade 5:
- Learn to Swim / Swim Team (Preschool-Grade 5)
- Nature Explorers (Preschool-Grade 5)
- Dance (KG - Grade 5)
- Soccer (Preschool-Grade 5)
- Gymnastics (Preschool-Grade 5)
- Science Explorers (Preschool - KG)
- Lego Fun Club (Preschool - KG)
- Sports Adventures (Preschool-Grade 5)
- Circuit Builders (Grades 1-5)
- Intro to Rock Band (Grades 1-5)
- PAC Rats (Grades 1-5)
- Spring Musical (Grades 1-12)