Our admissions process is designed to help parents make the best educational decision for their children. We do not adhere to an admission deadline and welcome new students on a rolling admission basis, subject to space and availability.
Guide to admissions at ISM:
- Tour: We encourage families to tour the campus and experience the inclusive ISM community! You’ll have an opportunity to see our incredible facilities, dynamic classrooms, and performing arts center, and more, while also learning about all that an ISM education can offer for your child. Click HERE to schedule a tour.
- Applicant Portal: Create your applicant portal account through Blackbaud. This online platform will help you navigate the admissions process and track your application progress. Click HERE to get started!
- Application: Complete your online application via Blackboard and pay the $75 application fee. A member of our admissions team will connect with you to confirm receipt of your application and walk you through the remaining admissions requirements.
- Transcripts: We request that applicants submit current transcripts as well as the prior year transcripts. This is applicable only for children who have previously attended school in K-12 grade. Transcripts may be uploaded to the Blackbaud enrollment portal, emailed, or faxed/mailed directly to ISM.
- Recommendation: To gain insight into your child’s social and emotional development, we ask that you submit at least one recommendation from a former teacher or care provider who knows your child well. For school age children, we request two letters, at least one of which should be written by a math or English teacher. Letters may be mailed, emailed, or submitted electronically via the Blackbaud enrollment portal.
- Placement Assessments: A member of our admissions team will work with you to schedule your child’s placement assessment. This evaluation helps us determine your child’s current skills and abilities to ensure they are placed in the appropriate level of course work if accepted at ISM.
- Shadow Visits: We encourage students to participate in a shadow visit as this provides an excellent opportunity to engage with peers and teachers and get a feel for the ISM school community. When possible, we schedule shadow visits on the same day as placement assessments.
- Review & Decision: Once the above steps have been completed, our admissions and academic leadership will review your child’s application. You will receive notification of the admissions decision and your admissions representative will work with your family to finalize your child’s enrollment.
For Step by Step Instructions, Click HERE.