Our mission is to provide a top-quality education to a highly diverse student body. ISM strives to help all students achieve their full potential, prepare for college success, equip them with the ability and desire for lifelong learning, and strengthen their civic, ethical, and moral values. The International School of Minnesota will maintain high standards of efficiency and accountability throughout its operation.
The International School of Minnesota strives to develop a safe and nurturing environment to support students on their journey to identify and achieve their full potential. The International School of Minnesota, designed around the three core pillars.
- To do their best and perserve with enthusiasm and commitment to attain their full potential
- To learn to be independent and take ownership of their decisions and actions
- To be inquisitive, forward-thinking, and agile learners ready for a changing world
- To cultivate an awareness of self and others that is rooted in respect, empathy, and inclusivity
- To practice honesty and integrity in all areas of life
- To be socially responsible citizens and active members of their community